Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Doe Rae Meme

My friend Kaitlyn tagged me in a post, so, naturally, I had to follow in her footsteps and do it myself. I thought, what a better first post, to get to know me a bit, than this:


If you can't tell, here are the questions I had to answer! =)

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?

Since she's the only one I know, Kaitlyn in Bookland gets tagged!

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of me!

1 comment:

  1. hhahhahahha! Excellent first post, Backy, and nice cow. We both like writing J's #fate. You can write all of my q's for me.

    ReplyDelete