Friday, January 20, 2012

Decent Days and Nights

I know it's been a few weeks (read: years) since I've posted something, but I've been a bit busy. Since I last posted, I've had two birthdays, graduated from college, been to Texas and gotten a big-girl job!

I've also read a few books in the past few years. Great ones, I might add! I'm not really one for writing reviews about books I've read; it reminds me too much of middle school. However, I do enjoy relating myself to the characters in books I've read. Maybe I'll talk about how I would be in the same predicament as Katniss because Peeta's personality is heart-wrenching, but Gale's dark hair is lust-worthy. Other days, I may discuss how Tally and Shay remind me of me and my best friend from high school, respectively. And then again, some other days, I may not even mention books. I guess that's the chance you'll have to take.

I hope you enjoy what I have to say. Don't be afraid to probe me if I start slacking again on posting stuff. Sometimes I just need a reminder.

Read on,

Becky

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. AHHHHHHH. I did like a triple take when I saw this in my Google Reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I'm going to try to post often. I just need more followers now...

    ReplyDelete